Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Are you ready to make an impact?
As a Product Manager, you will be working on the AI agent performance excellence pod and building products that help contact centers measure, monitor, evaluate, and improve agents' performance assisting organizations in achieving the highest level of goals and business outcomes. You will work closely with stakeholders and teams across the organization to define and execute the product strategy.
What You Will Do as a Product Manager :
- Work with the Director of Product to define and drive the product roadmap to measure and improve agent performance and excel at achieving business outcomes for contact centers
- Contribute to lead requirements gathering, design, and agile development with cross-functional engineering teams
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Understand our market, competitors, and customer needs to effectively define and articulate product positioning.
- Define, monitor, and analyze product metrics, and make decisions using this data.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to deliver great products and ensure their success.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field (MBA preferred).
- Min 2+ years of experience in product management, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Prior experience as a software engineer is a plus
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Customer Obsessed, What customer problem am I addressing?
- Problem Solver, What product solution do I craft to address this gap?
- Detail Oriented, How do I deliver the best customer experience possible?
- Strategic, Does the product solution meet the business need (revenue, etc.)?
- Go-Getter, How do I take the product from conceptualization to launch?
- Team Collaborator, How do I work with customer success, marketing, and various sales channels to drive adoption?
- Data-Driven and analytical, who can process large amounts of data to derive meaningful insights
- Good written and verbal communication, can write detailed documentation, and communicate effectively.
About the Team
We are a team of passionate and fun-loving product folks spread across India and USA building products impacting thousands of contact center agents and millions of end consumers! Product managers at Observe.AI are viewed as “owners” of their respective product areas: you have to think like an entrepreneur, build business cases for your product proposals, enroll customers for Beta programs, and monitor the adoption and growth to ensure ROI.
So, if you are driven and entrepreneurial, passionate about SaaS, looking to make a tangible difference and positive impact at a startup, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act
Generous holidays (National and Festive) recognition and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development
Fun events to build culture across the organization
Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions (i.e. Meal card, PF, etc.)
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.