Senior Implementation Manager
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
As a Senior Implementation Manager, one will be required to project manage, deliver virtual/onsite training of the web app and build out use-cases discovered during the onboarding of new and existing customers. They'll be responsible for creating and delivering effective training in both a classroom environment and in small group training. Also, they will need to quickly learn and understand the customer’s business objectives to lead the customer’s onboarding to a successful handoff to the CSM. We're ideally looking for someone who has strong project management and communication skills.
What you'll be doing day-to-day:
- Lead a customer program team through a multi-phase implementation involving business discovery, technical setup, and user training
- Create value-based adoption goals that set the Customer up for a successful launch
- Manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks while escalating effectively as appropriate
- Drive urgency and action into the project timelines, internally and externally
- Using effective techniques/methodology of customer training (facilitating stand-up training, to include Train the Trainer sessions virtual and or onsite sessions)
- Create change management tactics that apply to a customer’s culture
- Build rapport and motivate individuals to meet specific goals highlighted during the Onboarding Discovery
- Provide a professional, creative, energetic and thorough training experience
Who you are:
- 3+ years of work experience implementing SaaS software
- Comfort in user-centered communications and facilitating technical problem solving
- Basic understanding of Speech Analytics and Quality management software and processes
- Experience in a customer-facing role with clear deliverables and stakeholder management
Nice to Haves:
- Proficiency in coaching and facilitation skillsTraining experience is highly preferred
- Demonstrable analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Experience in the Software & Platform industry
- Managing complex customer implementations
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive compensation including equity
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Flexible time off
Generous holidays and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.