Senior Business Systems Analyst
We are excited to announce our expansion to Vancouver, Canada. This is a rare opportunity for talented professionals to get in on the ground floor and play an instrumental role in shaping the future of our company. If you are driven by excellence, inspired by new challenges, and ready to be a part of a global success story, we invite you to be a key player in our exciting venture in Vancouver! You will be required to work in a hybrid capacity out of our offices in Vancouver.
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
About Pantheon’s Business Systems Team
The Business Systems team enables our go-to-market engine by ensuring our business processes and SaaS ecosystem scales with Pantheon’s growth. We develop and operate a cloud first technology stack supporting all business units across Pantheon. The team is led by, and reports to Pantheon’s Vice President of Data, Analytics & Business Systems.
About the Role
This role has a direct impact on the success of Pantheon’s go-to-market strategy. We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Administrator who is ready to manage the daily operations of our sales and demand generation systems. In this highly visible role, you will work cross-functionally with Business Systems and Sales Operations to operate, measure, and optimize Pantheon’s sales and demand generation systems including Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LeanData, Drift,Salesloft, and LinkedIn SalesNavigator. You will make informed decisions leveraging data, and identify opportunities to improve our sales and demand generation ecosystem. Your goals will be aligned with our go-to-market strategy and your efforts will help Pantheon run an efficient go-to-market technology stack. This role reports to the Director of Enterprise Systems.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Help drive Pantheon’s pipeline and topline revenue success!
- Partner with Sales and Marketing Operations to optimize our demand generation!
- Be accountable for the performance and quality of our demand generation systems.
- Drive use of LeanData, ZoomInfo, Drift, Salesloft, LinkedIn SalesNavigator and Gong for demand generation.
- Partner with CRM Systems to maintain smooth operations of the Salesforce focused tech stack.
- Utilize Salesforce Sales Engagement to scale winning strategies through automation.
- Measure and report on GTM vendor and system performance to management.
- Make recommendations and set a direction for improvement in Pantheon’s GTM engine.
- Drive requirements and design systems and processes to optimize demand generation.
- Drive demand generation performance by identifying KPIs for your systems.
- Stay current on the latest trends and technologies in demand generation.
- Manage the implementation and operations of 3rd party demand generation tools.
- Enable our sales and marketing teams with roll out training and communications.
What You Bring to the Table
- Demonstrated experience managing sales or demand generation SaaS systems.
- A motivation to provide excellent service to our internal business partners.
- An accountability mindset, willing to dig deep into details and make things happen.
- A collaborative work ethic, motivated by winning together as a team.
- A proactive disposition, able to drive outcomes for our business partners.
- Track record of developing high performance demand generation technology stacks.
- Ability to collaborate on multiple simultaneous cross functional projects.
- Good requirements documentation, testing, and release management discipline
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications
- Clear communicator, able to present complex concepts clearly to a wide audience.
- Active listener, able to accept and encourage feedback on your work and performance.
- Take pride in what you can do as part of a team.
Proudly based out of San Francisco, Pantheon is a platform where marketers and developers build, host, and manage their high-value Drupal and WordPress websites. Pantheon's secret sauce is not our innovative scaling and performance tooling but our passionate, creative, collaborative team.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL) and 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Full medical coverage (Extended health care, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.