Senior Manager, Outbound Sales Development
We are excited to announce our expansion to Vancouver, Canada. This is a rare opportunity for talented professionals to get in on the ground floor and play an instrumental role in shaping the future of our company. If you are driven by excellence, inspired by new challenges, and ready to be a part of a global success story, we invite you to be a key player in our exciting venture in Vancouver!
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of Forbes magazine’s “Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs” for 2022 and one of Inc.’s “America’s Top Employers” in 2022. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced individual to join our team as a Senior Manager of Global Business Development in the field of website operations. This team primarily builds pipeline via outbound prospecting and outreach.
What you Need to Succeed
- Oversee a global team of over 12 SDRs who support our Enterprise, Commercial, Education and Strategic Sales teams across the Americas and EMEA.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly meetings and revenue contribution targets set for the SDR team.
- Lead the enhancement of our SDR team’s existing systems and processes to help the team continue to make a significant contribution to the business’ growth, and in close alignment with the wider GTM strategy.
- Ensure the Business Development team closely partner with Sales globally at all levels throughout the department, supporting each region’s efforts to progress their targeted list of accounts with target personas.
- Partner closely with the Marketing team to strategize and enable the SDR team’s support of Marketing’s Demand Generation & Event programs.
- Leverage data-driven insights to provide impactful coaching, drive high levels of activity, and create a feedback-rich environment that fosters constant improvement and values the importance of data.
- Plan, forecast, and understand the team’s capacity to ensure the team can support the needs of the business (i.e. adequate pipeline coverage)..
- Maintain and further develop our talent program, providing development opportunities for the team and pathways to progress into Sales and other roles within Pantheon.
- Work closely with our Enablement teams to improve the quality and provision of enablement content for the global team.
What you Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of relevant Business Development and/or Sales leadership experience working in software/SaaS industry.
- A demonstrated track record of building, managing and leading Business Development teams.
- Strong knowledge of prospecting tools/technologies, and how they can interact to support our team’s prospecting efforts – with significant experience working with Sales Engagement technologies preferable.
- A high level of proficiency in Salesforce is desired.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with a track record of building and managing high-performing sales teams.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and market insights to drive informed decision-making.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of financial metrics related to sales performance.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other departments and regions.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL) and 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Full medical coverage (Extended health care, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.