Strategic Partner Manager, Google Cloud
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
As a GCP Partner at Pantheon, you will be a key architect in the development and management of strategic partnerships with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This role is tailor-made for an individual with a visionary mindset, adept relationship-building skills, and an extensive understanding of cloud technologies.
What you need to Succeed
- Proven experience in a partner management or business development role, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the cloud technology or SaaS industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and its ecosystem, with a track record of successful partnership development.
- Strong analytical skills to not only identify market trends, competitive landscapes, and potential partnership opportunities but also to provide data-driven insights for strategic decision-making.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with a demonstrated ability to tailor messages to different audiences, conveying Pantheon's value proposition effectively.
- Experience in developing and executing strategic plans for partner engagement and growth.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and compliance standards related to cloud technologies.
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with partner strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
What you Bring to the Table
- Over 7 years of hands-on experience in partner management roles, with a focus on building successful partnerships in the cloud technology or SaaS industry.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and its evolving ecosystem, staying abreast of updates and changes.
- A track record of cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with partners, resulting in mutual success and growth.
- Proven success in driving revenue growth through strategic partnership initiatives.
- Advanced analytical skills to interpret complex data sets and market information, providing actionable insights.
- Experience in leading collaborative initiatives that enhance partner engagement and satisfaction.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills to navigate complex partnership dynamics.
- Recognized certifications in Google Cloud or related fields.
- Ability to travel as needed for partner meetings and industry events.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off, sick days, and 13 paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance including Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid parental leave (plus fertility, adoption and other family planning benefits)
- In-office workspace (San Francisco)
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.