Customer Success Manager
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
As a Customer Success Manager for Pantheon, you are a key player in facilitating and creating long-lasting business impact outcomes with our customers and, therefore, Pantheon. The primary focus will be on driving platform adoption and improving the value that our clients derive from WebOps platform. Collaborate closely with internal teams, including Sales, Support, and Product, to provide outstanding customer experiences and our clients in achieving their digital objectives through the effective utilization of the Pantheon platform.
- Customer Onboarding and Adoption: Lead the onboarding process for new customers, guiding them through the setup and configuration of their websites on the platform. Collaborate with customers to ensure a smooth transition and drive early adoption and utilization of our platform's features and tools.
- Customer Relationship Management: Act as the primary point of contact for assigned customers, building strong relationships based on trust and a deep understanding of their unique business needs. Proactively engage with customers to identify challenges, offer solutions, and provide guidance on improving the value of our platform.
- Customer Success Planning: Regularly monitor customer progress towards their goals and provide proactive support and recommendations for success.
- Customer Health Monitoring: Be responsible for key customer health metrics to identify and mitigate support risks by proactively monitoring customer’s instances through internal dashboards
- Retention and Growth: Orchestrate customer initiatives with sales and Pantheon Partner teams to increase product utilization, achieve growth attainment, and drive WebOps adoption
- Product Advocacy and Feedback: Gather customer feedback, insights, and struggles to communicate internally for continuous product improvements and feature enhancements. Act as a strong advocate for our customers within the organization.
- Customer Education: Coordinate and conduct training sessions, webinars, and workshops to educate customers about the Pantheon platform's capabilities and best WebOps practices.
- Technical Expertise: Develop a deep understanding of the Pantheon platform and its functionalities to provide technical guidance and support to customers effectively.
Critical Success Factors
- Ensure new customers are onboarded to the platform with all features enabled within 7 days of a contract being signed.
- Ensure new customers are “ready to launch” on Pantheon within 90 days through regular check-ins and a pre-launch review.
- Regular alignment and meeting with assigned customers to review site performance and highlight opportunities to better leverage their investment in Pantheon.
- Work on building a resilient customer base, meeting or exceeding Pantheon’s high retention rates.
- Identify upsell and expansion opportunities through customer contact and product roadmap reviews supported by Customer Success Architects there to support you with platform expertise to match the customer’s needs.
- 5-10 years experience in a role directly supporting customers as a CSM, digital consultant, account manager or similar.
- Demonstrate experience in creating best-in-class retention outcomes with our Customer Stakeholders looking to realize the value of Pantheon’s WebOps solution.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills that influence adoption and prove business value with our Customers
- Technical proficiency and the ability to understand and explain sophisticated technical concepts to non-technical customers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to identify customer challenges and provide effective solutions.
- Proven track record to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve customer success.
- Experience with WebOps, web hosting, or content management systems (CMS).
- Wordpress or Drupal experience preferred.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Robust Vacation Package with 28 days of Holiday
- Private medical and dental coverage
- Life and Critical illness insurance
- Attractive Workplace Pension scheme
- Access to Employee Resource Platform
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.