Expression of Interest (US internships only)
Thank you for your interest in potential internship roles at Oura!
We are in the process of determining our internship opportunities for summer, 2024. (10-12 week programs between June to the end of August). You can submit your resume now or come back and check our career site from November 2023 to April 2024. We will only reach back out to you if your skillset matches one of our opportunities.
Ōura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Ōura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we’ve helped over one million people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking candidates who want to make an impact on our journey.
For us, empowering the world starts with living our values and empowering our team. As a growing company focused on helping people live healthier and happier lives, we work to promote work-life balance and ensure that our team members have what they need to do their best work — both in and out of the office.
- Actual skill requirements will be determined once a role has been confirmed
- Currently enrolled in a US-based undergraduate or graduate program; graduating in 2025+
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for consumer electronics and wearable technology
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Ability to work remotely for 40 hours a week in the summer for 10-12 weeks (US-based only)
At Oura, we care about you and your well-being:
- Our internships are paid and you will receive an Oura Ring of your own to keep.
Oura is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.