Sales Development Representative
PubNub powers apps that bring people together in real-time for remote work, play, learning, and health. Thousands of companies use PubNub’s developer platform and APIs as the foundation for their online chat, virtual events, geolocation, remote control, and real-time updates on a massive global scale. Since 2010, PubNub has invested in the tools and global infrastructure required to serve customers like Adobe, DocuSign, Peloton, and RingCentral, delivering SOC 2 Type 2 security and reliability while meeting regulatory needs like HIPAA and GDPR. In addition, PubNub has raised over $130M from notable investors like Raine Group, Sapphire, Scale, Relay, Cisco, Bosch, Ericsson, and HPE.
PubNub is proud to be an EEO employer.
About The Job
The Sales Development Representative is a key player in growing PubNub by driving pipeline development and outreach. This entry-level sales position is the starting point for a promising career in sales for the fast-growing cloud market where you'll be working with a wide range of customer personas, from corporate to enterprise, to some of the world's hottest startups. Ideal candidates for this role are extremely consultative, curious, and ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their potential and want to add value to the company.
- Be the first point of contact for PubNub
- Prospect to find new opportunities and perform outreach to help grow our customer logo base with outbound.
- Qualify and do discovery with inbound leads to drive qualified opportunities.
- Make calls and drive prospect outreaches at target accounts to generate qualified interest.
- Pinpoint key decision-makers and actively reach out to understand project details and company initiatives.
- Keep all prospects warm and ensure no meeting gets missed.
- Conduct concentrated campaigns and forward-thinking customer outreach.
- Meet and exceed quotas for creating new pipeline by converting new inbound opps and creating new outbound opportunities at target accounts
- We’d love nothing more than to have you get promoted and train your replacement.
- Learn from top executives from the bottom how the sales team works
- At least 1year experience in a similar role within a Technology company
- Bachelors Degree
- Fluency in Japanese, Korean and/or Bahasa Indonesia preferred
Additional Skills Needed
- Goal-driven, independent worker
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical and financial details sound simple.
- The skills to listen first, add value in every conversation, and recognize what to say to make things happen.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals simultaneously.
- Some software development chops are bonus aka you’ve built an app or website.
- Ethical. Hands-on. Passionate. Persistent. Takes initiative. Creative. Personable. Self-starter. Productive
💫Remote First Company
Annual Range: SGD 56,000.00 - SGD 80,000.00
Annual: SGD 14,000.00 - SGD 20,000.00
⚕️Medical, Dental, Vision & Wellness Benefits
🌐Monthly Internet & Cell Phone Stipend
A message to applicants applying to work in Singapore. Factors affecting starting pay within this range may include market, skills, education, training, experience, and other qualifications. The recruiter can share more information about the role and hiring process.
Something looks off?