Senior Account Executive - EMEA
Join PubNub, a pioneer in revolutionizing real-time apps and games, powering thousands of companies, including DAZN, Logitech, Adobe, RingCentral, Docusign amongst others. Our platform powers real-time features in applications, enhancing virtual experiences with reliability, scalability, and security. Embrace flexibility with our remote-first approach while benefiting from a collaborative work environment tailored to your best work style.
- Hunt and source new opportunities across multiple industries and with varied use cases for chat, geolocation, notifications, and real time messaging.
- Drive deals from nurture to close, working with primary stakeholders like CTOs, developers, product managers, and engineers to build relationships, uncover pain points, and ensure customer success in implementing PubNub while coordinating the commercial close of new business
- Expanding and growing ARR with existing customers through building relationships and regular meetings with customers to align around customer product roadmaps and opportunities to leverage PubNub in realtime projects
- Work with aligned sales development representatives to source high-impact customers through both inbound and outbound funnels
- Be an expert in PubNub positioning and messaging across multiple verticals like gaming, telehealth, live streaming, and elearning, along with various use cases including chat, geolocation, notifications, and real-time messaging.
- Be the voice of your customers communicating feedback for product development and addressing customer issues while working internally with our support and engineering teams.
- Strengthen and expand relationships within strategic customer accounts, including up-leveling existing relationships with key exec-level sponsors and regular travel to customer sites for engagement to gather customer feedback, communicate the product roadmap, and uncover future business opportunities.
- Leverage all sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through the use of the CRM.
- Continuous learning and training of PubNub’s evolving products, services, and processes
A self-driven Enterprise Sales Executive who thrives in a highly technical product environment and feels challenged by complex sales scenarios and possesses a track record of owning the sales process from start to finish. Empowered with solution-oriented and consultative approach, you are able to positively address customer needs small and large while driving successful outcomes. As a natural hunter, you excel at identifying fresh opportunities and exceeding targets. Your proactive mindset and unwavering determination make you the perfect fit for spearheading revenue growth and broadening our customer base with the following expertise
- At least 10 years experience in B2B Technology Sales as an Account Executive, Account Manager, Customer Success, Sales Engineer, Enterprise Sales or similar client-facing roles with a technical audience
- Experience in identifying and sourcing new and compelling customers in the Europe region.
- Experience with APIs, SDKs, cloud computing business models and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust. Familiarity with real-time technologies like Pubsub, Socket, MQTT, Firebase etc
- Proficient in Salesforce.com for tracking activity, retention and revenue metrics, while leveraging tools like Outreach and Zoominfo to drive productive sales motions and communication
- Experience with value-based sales processes and capability to build ROI as part of your sales methodology.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
Be part of a vibrant team shaping real-time interactions while broadening your technical horizons in a diverse and forward-thinking environment. Choose PubNub, where collaboration and innovation intersect in a dynamic environment.
- Remote First Company
- Competitive Compensation:
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Wellness Benefits
- Monthly Internet & Cell Phone Stipend