Remote Medical Scribe (WI)
Have you ever felt let down by our healthcare system? (An understatement?) Us too. At Robin, we’re on a mission to remove barriers to health, and we can’t do it alone. Using a combination of cutting-edge technology and trained healthcare staff, we’re taking care of medicine’s backend burden so doctors can spend more time checking on their patients and less time checking boxes. We’re building the way to better health and are looking for brilliant minds to join us.
Are you looking for the first step to get into healthcare or dreaming of medical school but need some practical healthcare experience? Looking for a legitimate work from home opportunity?
Apply today to get a position between now and Fall - Openings fill up fast! ($10.00 hour)
What You’ll Be Doing: As a medical scribe, you will be at the center of the patient-provider encounter, learning medical terms, coding and transcribing medical notes, all from the comfort of your own home! Once complete, you will send the notes to the provider through our HIPAA compliant system and become a valuable member of the healthcare provider's team.
The Benefits of Working at Robin:
- Amazing Mission - Break new ground in a stable, well-funded company and fix a broken healthcare system
- Barrier Free Culture- We Remove Bureaucracy and Empower Our People
- PTO - Sick/Personal Time (Roughly 6 Days/48 Hours), and up to 40 Hours of Vacation annually earned at a bi monthly rate.
- Paid Training - Hit the ground running with paid training day 1!
- Company Provided Equipment - We send you the workstation and everything you need to get started!
- 100% Remote Work Environment
- Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, 100% paid life insurance, Pet Insurance, Disability, etc.
- Investment Into Your Career - Resources For Education And Development
- Referral Bonus - Up to $300 For Scribe Referrals
- The Robin Flock - Close, Fun, And Engaging Community That Actually Cares
Qualifications: We’re looking for healthcare professional-hopefuls who want to gain diverse experience in the medical field.
- Scribes must be available to work full-time (at least 40 hours M-F) for a minimum of 8+ months and pass the 90 day probationary period (No seasonal work)
- Some Saturdays may be required
- Must have a private space to work to maintain privacy of sensitive patient information
- Must have a stable internet connection with no less than 20mb download and 10mb upload speed (Excludes hotspots)
- Must be able to pass typing test with a minimum of 40wpm
- Must have critical thinking, reasoning, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to show proficient use of technology in a work form home environment
- Must live/work in any of the following states:
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and view a computer monitor (with or without blue-light filters) for shift duration, for up to 10 hours of time during a work day excluding meal and rest periods.
- Ability to effectively see and read font size 6 and above with or without corrective vision.
- Ability to use hands and fingers for complex tasks, such as typing and use of mouse
- Ability to clearly hear information communicated in audio format.
- Ability to use hands and type for shift duration for up to 10 hours of time excluding meal and rest period.
- Ability to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability to work from home with limited communication with the team.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Successful applicants must be eligible to work in the US (visa sponsorship is not provided at this time) and must be able to pass a pre-employment background test. Robin Healthcare is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To request reasonable accommodation or if you need assistance to complete the job application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org