Mid-Market Account Executive
Mid-Market Account Executive
Who We Are:
Founded in 2018 by engineers from Stanford, Cisco Meraki, and Samsara, Spot AI is the fastest growing Video Intelligence company in the U.S. We are upending the $30 billion video surveillance market with an AI Camera System to help people at work create safer, smarter organizations. In the process, we’re disrupting video security to create a new category of Video Intelligence.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are deployed at thousands of locations across businesses in 17 different verticals, ranging from local businesses to Fortune 500s. Our customers range from warehousing and healthcare to nonprofits and car washes including SpaceX, ExtraSpace Storage, WineDirect, YMCA, and Veg Fresh Farms.
We’ve recently raised $40M Series B financing to continue to transform how organizations use their video footage. We’re backed by Scale Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, StepStone Group, and MVP Ventures.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced technology seller who enjoys managing and owning the full sales life cycle from pipeline generation to close. You are customer-obsessed and have sold multi-year contracts to mid-market and enterprise level customers with at least 250 employees and 10 offices / working locations, potentially even those in the Fortune 500, while navigating the complexity of multiple buying stakeholders. You are excellent at discovery with an ability to validate customer pain points, overcome buying objections and drive deals forward. You are curious by nature, and can correlate the value of industry-leading video intelligence products to the solutions customers need. You have successfully worked in performance-driven sales cultures, and have a track record of consistently meeting and beating quarterly quotas. And, you are looking for a place where you can grow your sales skills and take on increasing levels of responsibility.
What Excites You:
- Becoming a product expert, allowing you to to adapt and articulate value propositions for several buying verticals
- Collaborating with your team to iterate on current playbooks and processes, both learning and teaching new approaches and pitches that land prospects and close deals
- A structured sales process and workflow that maximizes sales impact
- The fast pace of a startup environment
- Quick-on-your-feet problem solving
- Uncapped commissions, paid monthly
- A little friendly competition in a collaborative environment
What Gets Our Attention:
- Demonstrated experience with successfully managing multi-threaded (multiple buying stakeholders) sales cycles of 3 - 6 months
- An understanding of long-term contracts; Spot AI customers typically buy on 3 - 5 year terms
- Strong prospecting and cold-calling skills; these efforts will be supplemented with inbound leads from our SDR and marketing teams, too
- A track record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota and other metrics based performance goals
- Your experience selling software/SaaS solutions; additional experience selling hardware is an advantage
- Past experience building playbooks and processes that can be leveraged team-wide
- Understanding of sales methodology and working knowledge of Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Your ability to articulate and sell the value of a new product category (video intelligence)
- At least 3 years of full cycle sales experience, with at least 1 year of consultative sales at the mid-market or enterprise level
What’s In It For You:
- Annual Base Salary Range: $80,000 - $85,000. Offered salary will be based on the offered candidate’s demonstrated attributes and competencies related to the role. This range represents the range for candidates located in the state of UT.
- Commission / Bonus Eligible: on-target commission is $80,000 - $85,000 with an uncapped commission structure
- Generous early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision plan options
- 401K with Employer Match
- Flexible and supportive time off practices, including self-managed PTO and a 14-week new parent leave policy
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- A hybrid work schedule: 3 days a week in the Lehi, UT office; 2 days a week remote
What We Value:
We operate under a trio of company values:
- Customer First, Always. We are relentlessly curious about our customer’s goals, and seek the simplest solutions to solve their problems.
- Own Your Outcomes. We bias towards action, move fast, and iterate. Everyone on our team is empowered to make decisions.
- It’s a team effort. We help each other succeed. We leverage each other’s strengths to accomplish big goals together.
And, we are creating and cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture where we celebrate individuals for what they accomplish, no matter who they are! As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come join our journey!