Global Account Manager, EMEA
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
The workplace is undergoing a complete transformation. Today with the rise in hybrid working and expectation of employee personal choice, use of the workplace has become completely unpredictable. In order for workplace and real estate leaders to effectively manage space and serve today's employees, they need to fully understand physical space and how people are using it in real-time. This ability is called spatial intelligence, and VergeSense is the leader in providing these insights, which lead to reduced real estate costs, improved employee retention, and better sustainability.
VergeSense is the leading workplace analytics platform used by innovative Fortune 500 companies across the world. These businesses use VergeSense to transform their static office into a dynamic workplace that matches today's employee needs and expectations. Powered by intelligent sensors and AI-driven insights, customers rely on VergeSense to reduce or reinvest real estate, improve building operations, and create spaces that meet today's employee expectations.
Strategic account research, prospecting, discovery calls, initial meetings, demonstrations, proposal development and delivery, negotiations, contract signature, key account plans, expansion.
What You'll Do:
- Presenting proposals to clients, including services offered and costs associated with each option
- Working with clients to develop strategies that meet their objectives
- Focus on value realization in order to expand across their real estate portfolio
- Identify key stakeholders across your set of enterprise clients to identify new projects
- Creating and managing detailed key account plans
- Work closely with Customer Success teams and Partners in order to grow penetration rate of existing customers
- Negotiating contracts with clients and providing ongoing customer service and support to existing clients
- Analyzing market trends and determining which areas of business will be most profitable in the future
- Identifying opportunities for increasing revenue through strategic pricing or adding new products or services offered by the company
What You'll Need:
- Experience selling data analytics, preferably in the proptech domain
- 3+ years successful sales track record of key account management, positioning & selling enterprise software or software-as-a-service enterprise solutions to F1000s
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex sales cycles, meeting/exceeding sales targets and driving large transactions ($500k ACV)
- Experience in managing and driving complex opportunities, leveraging partner network, negotiating commercial terms, working collaboratively with other functional teams, and deploying/allocating the appropriate resources to an opportunity
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record of growing ACV across existing strategic accounts
- Skill in navigating organizations to find and engage the right contact
- Proven experience of leveraging Salesforce to document and track sales activity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
• A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
• Competitive compensation and equity
• Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
• Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.
See more open positions at VergeSense
Something looks off?