Global Life Science Senior Partnership Executive
Viz.ai is the pioneer in the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care, covering more than 220 million lives across 1,300+ hospitals and health systems in the U.S. and Europe. The AI-powered Viz Platform is an intelligent care coordination solution that identifies more patients with a particular disease, informs critical decisions at the point of care, and optimizes care pathways and helps improve outcomes. Backed by real-world clinical evidence, the Viz Platform delivers significant value to patients, providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies. For more information visit viz.ai.
The Senior Partnership Executive will be a key member of the Life Science Business Development team and will hold the primary responsibility for account management, project execution and account growth of our pharma accounts. The role will be responsible for building relationships, managing communication, contracted program management as well as growing the account engagement and commercial opportunities. The role will be highly autonomous with proactive communication to both internal departmental stakeholders and with our clients. The Senior Partnership Executive will be at point for ensuring execution success and value delivery, as well as serve as the primary point of contact for account growth opportunities.
- Manage Life Science partner relationships ensuring partner satisfaction and partnership success.
- Develop strategies for implementing and launching each specific partnership initiative, including driving buy-in and adoption among key stakeholders within the partner organization.
- Manage performance of each partnership initiative - diagnosing problems, assessing changing account needs and market conditions and ensuring cross-functional collaboration in Viz to adapt and deliver our services appropriately.
- Advocate for partner needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive initiative momentum and collaborate with all Viz delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfillment of all Viz commitments in order to maintain partnership momentum
- Manage regular reviews and executive sessions with partners, establishing Viz as a strategic partner for enterprise wide adoption and commercial opportunities.
- Identify and triage new commercial opportunities within respective accounts to grow the Viz footprint in the accounts and our commercial pipeline.
- Grow and mature the practices of Account Management in Viz, shaping and sharing best practices among other partnership executives.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy leading others, bringing execution order through planning, attention to detail and influencing others.
- You love diving into new technologies, particularly software and AI solutions, and how they fit into a bigger picture of drug development and commercialization value
- You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are comfortable working with remote teams
- You are intellectually curious and work well with ambiguity
- You empathize deeply with clients and are passionate about healthcare and improving patient care
- You see the art of the possible both on the current projects, and well as future opportunities with our pharma partners
- Minimum of 8 years of account management experience in life sciences, with a preference of experience in both development and commercial side of pharma
- Deep knowledge of drug development and commercial models of pharmaceuticals, comfortable in executive-level discussions
- Prior healthcare-related SAAS experience and product development methodologies
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills - from communication to influence for decisions and project traction
- Self-starter, organized and discipline, with an unwavering focus to customer satisfaction
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Note - add familiarity with BD process and opportunity identification and sales
Nice to have:
- Advanced degree in Medicine and/or an MBA
- Business development experience and growing BD pipelines
What success looks like:
- After first month, you are versed in core Viz offerings, pharma partner positioning and target accounts goals
- Formation of strong relationships, both external and internal to enable growth and commercial success
- After onboarding and cross training with other partnership executives,, the ability to operate and lead autonomously
- Meet or exceed customer expectations including delivery timelines and value generation
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Viz.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require Viz.ai employees to be fully vaccinated before any in-person meetings unless you are exempt.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Salary Range: $163,500 - $220,000
Total Compensation includes base salary, variable and equity.