Senior Life Sciences Marketing Manager
Viz.ai is the pioneer in the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care, covering more than 220 million lives across 1,500+ hospitals and health systems in the U.S. and Europe. The AI-powered Viz.ai® One is an intelligent care coordination solution that identifies more patients with a suspected disease, informs critical decisions at the point of care, and optimizes care pathways and helps improve outcomes. Backed by real-world clinical evidence, Viz.ai One delivers significant value to patients, providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies. For more information visit viz.ai.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager who will take part in building upon and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan for Viz.ai in the pharmaceutical industry. This is a highly cross-functional role partnering closely with Business Development, Performance Marketing, Sales Enablement, Product, Regulatory, Clinical and more.
- Build engagement and adoption of our innovative AI solutions with a focus on the top 50 pharmaceutical companies
- Develop product campaigns and messages that raise awareness and adoption of Viz.ai
- Contribute to the marketing plan and execute marketing tactics on strategy and on budget
- Support our Business Development team with messages, tools, training and creative account based marketing approaches in various clinical areas
- Lead market research projects to cull insights into value for target stakeholders
- Set KPI’s and analyze and summarize business performance; make adjustments as needed
- Create and deliver formal presentations and lead group discussions with business development, product and customers
- Collaborate and partner with Performance and Brand Marketing, and Sales Enablement teams to implement ongoing targeted marketing plans and measure results
- Plan and complete successful customer events, including conferences, webinars, and feedback sessions.
You will love this job if:
- You are a self-starter and naturally motivated.
- You can handle complexity and can deal with ambiguity and change well.
- You have a proactive approach to problem solving that helps you navigate challenges.
- You are able to continually prioritize and deliver on tasks in a dynamic, creative, fast paced environment.
- You combine analytical aptitude with creative intuition.
- You have the ability to be the voice of the consumer and a strong technical fluency with the ability to translate features into consumer benefits.
- 7+ years of experience in pharma, management consulting, software, or a related field.
- Familiarity with pharma commercial and or medical teams, strategies and plans.
- Excellent analytical skills, with expertise for planning and execution.
- Must have curiosity, passion for excellence, and not be afraid to ask questions.
- Highly collaborative with exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Outstanding storytelling capabilities as well as presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in or marketing to the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Flexibility to travel (10-20%) within the US.
What success looks like:
- You will know the user, know the product, and connect the two. Our job is to demonstrate how Viz.ai solves care coordination challenges that ultimately lead to improved outcomes.
- If you are passionate about pharma and healthcare technology and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a difference in patients' lives, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Viz.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require Viz.ai employees to be fully vaccinated before any in-person meetings unless you are exempt.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Salary Range: $134,500- $174,000
Total compensation includes base salary, variable and equity.