Junior DeepUI Solution Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
WalkMe is looking for a fast learning, motivated individual to join our Product Experience team in R&D. If you’re passionate about technology and problem solving, but are also a great communicator, we’d love to chat with you. This role is a great opportunity to expand your technical skillset and work directly with our Software Engineers to support a wide range of customer use cases on a variety of web-based platforms.
What will you actually be doing?
- Analyzing and researching customer use cases and processes in web applications.
- Monitoring Production logs in our Backoffice system to identify and proactively address potential issues.
- Implementing solutions that will scale to millions of users.
- Advancing the world one step closer to Artificial General Intelligence.
- Working closely with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Professional Services, Customer Success and Support to ensure the ongoing success of our customers.
- Proactively thinking of new and innovative ways to provide our customers with an outstanding product experience.
- Creating internal documentation and resources to share knowledge within the organization.
- Serving as an internal point of escalation for our Support team and driving resolution of technical issues, including identification of root cause.
What you will bring to the table?
- English speaker - a must! Ability to speak and write clearly and eloquently.
- Knowledge and understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Ability to learn new technologies and product-lines quickly.
- Multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Willingness to work in a hands-on and dynamic environment with a constantly evolving product.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to determine the best course of action in cases of confusion or insufficient information.
- The position can fit for students with availability for a full time position.