Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today's overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe's transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
WalkMe is looking for a diligent collector to join our growing Finance team. You will report to the corporate treasurer collection manager and collect outstanding debts owed to the company. You will work with the Sales Partners and account executives in the company to meet the targets.
What You'll Own
- Develop a complete understanding of our business model, systems, policies, revenue and accounts receivable processes.
- Track aging reports of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Take ownership of the daily collection of past due accounts, communicating collection issues to management.
- Review and reconcile payments histories by analyzing historical account information. Work with sales, billing and other departments to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Proactively research and follow through by elevating difficult collection matters within our customer’s chain of command.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Provide clear collection forecast for your portfolio
- Address customer inquiries and assist with resolving any AR related issues, complaints or suggestions
- Create strong trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account statuses and databases across company applications, maintain clear and clean AR records.
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
What You Need to Succeed
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as debt collector in a SaaS company
- Minimum of 4 year of experience with negotiating
- Solid understanding of general accounting concepts related to Accounts Receivables. Knowledge of NetSuite, Salesforce, Excel
- Experience with targets and deadlines
- Experience with laws and policies related to debt collection
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques (e.g. skip tracing)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with customer -focus mindset
- Innovation skills for generating new ideas to create new value and improve processes
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration and innovation that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We've made this commitment not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we're not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $70,000 and $90,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.