Senior Technical Support Engineer
Software Engineering, IT, Customer Service
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today's overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe's transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
As a Senior Technical Support Engineer you will report to a Team Lead and work with Product Managers, Account Managers, Solutions Engineers, Solutions Consultants, and customers on solving critical technical issues. You can quickly assess and resolve complex problems across a broad range of WalkMe offerings (e.g. web, mobile, desktop), 3rd party technologies, and complex enterprise-level integrations.
Current Shift: Monday to Friday 12 PM - 9 PM ET
What You'll Own
- Resolve technical escalations, including identification of root cause and issue resolution
- Exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience
- Provide technical mentoring to Technical Support Engineer
- Set up our Principal Pod for success
- Provide well-thought out direction to help customers deploy and maintain the WalkMe products
- Author and review knowledge base content to promote support scalability and improve self-service capabilities
- Provide feedback within the organization about issues that can be addressed before they become serious or widespread
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvement
What You Need to Succeed
- 2 or more years of experience in customer support, technical support, system administration or a related customer-facing role, with at least 2 years in a technical role
- Experience in developing and debugging client-side code using browser tools
- Experience supporting SaaS applications
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success
- Excellent relationship with management and ability to provide stellar customer service in multiple forms (written, conference calls, in-person)
What You'll Love About Us!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for our Employees and Families, 401(k) program with company matching (up to $5,000), and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration and innovation that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We've made this commitment not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we're not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $40,000 and $72,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.