Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Industry leader? Well, how about an industry creator?! At WalkMe, we’re not just the leader in digital adoption, we started the digital adoption revolution - enabling organizations to pinpoint and resolve digital friction, regain control of their tech stack, and be better equipped to manage future change. And with over 2,000 clients, including 55 Fortune 100 companies and 6 Fortune 10 companies working with us daily, we’re transforming how enterprises interact with their technology. So, if you’re an expert in your field, and looking for an opportunity to work, collaborate, and innovate with some of the most talented people out there, WalkMe is the place for you!
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the positioning of WalkMe’s products and developing differentiated messaging that resonates with customers, prospects, and partners. We’re innovating fast to accelerate digital transformation for organizations around the world and you’ll be in the forefront of bringing new products to market. You will partner with our product and R&D teams to influence our product strategy, develop effective positioning, and launch new capabilities. You will also work with global GTM teams in sales and customer success to help them position WalkMe for success.
What You'll Own
- Analyze and understand customer needs to create repeatable winning strategies including differentiated positioning, value-based messaging, market shifts, product requirements, pricing and packaging, customer evidence, and content
- Develop clear, compelling product positioning and value propositions based on pain points and business objectives that resonate with prospects and customers
- Translate product functionality and technical details into user benefit and value
- Orchestrate product launches by coordinating efforts across GTM and R&D teams
- Gather information from customers, sellers, customer success, and industry experts to shape product roadmap and drive go-to-market execution
- Perform sales training to ensure field effectiveness in positioning and selling WalkMe products
Who You Are
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with proven experience in B2B SaaS marketing — Platform and multi-product experience is a plus
- Previous experience with products sold into HR, Sales, or IT departments is a nice-to-have
- Experience marketing to a global market
- Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to bring new category-defining products to market
- Broad analytical skills to source relevant information that informs and validates product positioning and messaging
- Proven storyteller with the ability to enable others to deliver memorable product narratives
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Independent self-starter with ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Growth mindset with a strong bias to action
What You'll Love About Us!
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for our Employees and Families, 401(k) program with company matching (up to $5,000), and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration and innovation that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We've made this commitment not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we're not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $80,000 and $130,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.