Global Payroll administration - Temporary Position
Accounting & Finance
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
WalkMe (NASDAQ: WKME) is growing and we want you to join us! Have you ever wanted to work for an industry leader? Well, how about an industry creator?! At WalkMe, we’re not just the leader in digital adoption, we started the digital adoption revolution - enabling organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment. And with over 2,000 clients, including more than a third of Fortune 500 companies, working with us daily, we’re changing how enterprises interact with their technology.
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to work, collaborate, and innovate with some of the most talented people out there, WalkMe is the place for you!
***Temporary role for 9 month ***
WalkMe is looking for energetic, reliable and adaptable Global Payroll administration who is a leader in process improvements and data validations for the accurate and efficient processing of payroll.
We are looking for a candidate that will be sharp, hard worker, analytical, dedicated, able to complete a task on a timely manner, and give great attention to details.
What will you actually be doing?
- Be a content expert and a go-to person for multiple interfaces as to onboarding, Terminations, pension for employees, proactive problem solver, and partner to all the payroll teams in all the countries as Canada, Europe, Singapore and Japan.
- Lead payroll audits and process improvements to ensure accuracy, data integrity and adherence to regulatory in each country
What should you bring to the table?
- High standard of customer service to contacts both within and outside the company.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize workload.
- High advantage to solid working knowledge of payroll
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, etc.
As one of the world’s leading SaaS companies, WalkMe enables you to partner with some of the most creative, innovative, and dedicated people in the business. And when we’re not hard at work powering digital adoption, you’ll find us relaxing with a cup of coffee.
So why should you work for WalkMe? For starters:
●We’re ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as one of the TOP 20 software companies to work for in Israel.
●We were recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing software company in the world.
●We’re publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock exchange.
●We provide you with the latest cutting edge tech to power your work while developing and advancing your career
●We manage at eye-level, giving you the chance to work with anyone at the company. Want to pitch an idea to one of WalkMe’s founders or work on a project with our CEO? You’ve come to the right place.
●We recognize that you have a life outside the office. Whether it’s picking up the kids or taking some time off for yourself, we make sure you keep your work-life balance.
And that’s just the beginning! We could go on and on, but it would probably be easier to just apply and find out more.
Learn more about Digital Adoption Platform (DAP): https://www.walkme.com/digital-adoption-platform/
Take a look at our company culture: https://www.instagram.com/life.at.walkme/
Check out the latest WalkMe updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/walkme/