Senior Full Stack Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
WalkMe (NASDAQ: WKME) is growing and we want you to join us!
At WalkMe, we’re not just the leader in digital adoption, we started the digital adoption revolution - enabling organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment. And with over 2,000 clients, including more than a third of Fortune 500 companies, working with us daily, we’re changing how enterprises interact with their technology.
WalkMe is looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer who is passionate about web and product, eager to solve complex problems and dreams of working with the BEST team.
You will join us in the journey of building an amazing product in the online user experience realm, and as a team member, your contribution will go beyond coding, as you will have a direct impact on the way we steer this ship on its crazy journey.
We are looking for people who look at the world differently, people who are passionate about code, clean design, high performance and leading technology to the extreme. If you are passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s brightest talent as part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
What will you actually be doing?
- A technical focal point for software development best practices and design of main components, services and systems
- Work very closely with the business, dealing with 30% of Fortune 500 companies
- Develop code that is used daily by millions of users
- Contribute to challenging server-side development with microservices architecture, using the industry's latest trends
What you should bring to the table?
- 5+ years of experience with Web technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in NodeJS.
- 3+ years of experience with React. Angular is an advantage
- Experience with MongoDB, MySQL, Platformization and APIs.
- Experience with architecting and developing high performance systems.
- Experience working on large code projects, shared by multiple teams.
- Experience in writing unit tests\integration tests\system tests and CI\CD methodology.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
As one of the world’s leading SaaS companies, WalkMe enables you to partner with some of the most creative, innovative, and dedicated people in the business. And when we’re not hard at work powering digital adoption, you’ll find us relaxing with a cup of coffee.
So why should you work for WalkMe? For starters:
●We’re ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as one of the TOP 20 software companies to work for in Israel
●We were recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing software company in the world
●We’re publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock exchange
●We provide you with the latest cutting edge tech to power your work while developing and advancing your career
●We manage at eye-level, giving you the chance to work with anyone at the company. Want to pitch an idea to one of WalkMe’s founders or work on a project with our CEO? You’ve come to the right place
●We recognize that you have a life outside the office. Whether it’s picking up the kids or taking some time off for yourself, we make sure you keep your work-life balance.
And that’s just the beginning! We could go on and on, but it would probably be easier to just apply and find out more.
Learn more about Digital Adoption Platform (DAP): https://www.walkme.com/digital-adoption-platform/
Take a look at our company culture: https://www.instagram.com/life.at.walkme/
Check out the latest WalkMe updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/walkme/