Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
WalkMe (NASDAQ: WKME) is growing and we want you to join us! At WalkMe, we’re not just the leader in digital adoption, we started the digital adoption revolution - enabling organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment. And with over 2,000 clients, including more than a third of Fortune 500 companies, working with us daily, we’re changing how enterprises interact with their technology.
WalkMe is looking for a Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our team in Tel Aviv! As a Product Designer at WalkMe, you'll be responsible for what you design from start to finish: brainstorming solutions, iterating on visuals and interactions. you will work with the product team to design WalkMe’s products and services. You will have an active role in researching, prototyping and designing WalkMe’s core products. Elevate the product visually and functionally.
We are looking for people who look at the world differently, people who are passionate about code, clean design, high performance and leading technology to the extreme. If you are passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s brightest talent as part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
What will you actually be doing?
- Work with Product Managers to define, design and deliver amazing products.
- Collaborate with engineers to define features and functionality, with other designers for feedback and critique, and with data scientists and user researchers to evaluate the impact of your work.
- Design interactions for new features, applying existing design patterns and creating new ones, across our platforms.
- Create user journeys and product flows.
- Define users’ needs, motivation and pain points.
- Create Wireframes, from rough sketches to rich prototypes.
- Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios and deliver to development.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams locally and overseas.
- Put yourself in the mindset of WalkMe users leveraging user research to better understand core and target users.
- Conduct usability tests to help inform design improvements.
- Stay up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors.
What should you bring to the table?
- 3-4 years of experience in UX and UI design in product teams.
- Passion for design!
- Experience creating innovative digital interface design solutions for mobile, web, and/or desktop applications.
- Proficient in fundamental visual & interaction design principles.
- Understanding the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design and usability testing.
- Team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm.