Director Of Brand and Corporate Communications
Marketing & Communications
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
WalkMe (NASDAQ: WKME) is growing and we want you to join us! Have you ever wanted to work for an industry leader? Well, how about an industry creator?! At WalkMe, we’re not just the leader in digital adoption, we started the digital adoption revolution - enabling organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment. And with over 2,000 clients, including more than a third of Fortune 500 companies, working with us daily, we’re changing how enterprises interact with their technology.
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to work, collaborate, and innovate with some of the most talented people out there, WalkMe is the place for you!
As the Director of Brand and Corporate Communications at WalkMe, you will lead the strategy and execution of our brand and design initiatives. This role shapes how WalkMe is perceived by stakeholders, including prospects, customers, partners, influencers, and the market at large. Reporting directly to the VP of Corporate Marketing, you will have the opportunity for potential advancement based on performance and impact.
What will you actually be doing?
- Develop and implement brand strategies that align with WalkMe's mission and business goals, maintaining brand integrity across all company materials and digital platforms.
- Define and oversee WalkMe's corporate style and tone of voice, ensuring cohesive messaging and branding across all marketing and advertising channels, including collaboration with the programs team.
- Direct and manage a comprehensive communications strategy, including public relations, influencer programs, and social media management. Own the relationships with global PR firms and agencies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams, including Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and Programs, to support product launches, major events, and marketing campaigns with aligned messaging and visuals.
- Guide event branding and messaging, enhancing WalkMe's presence and consistency at events.
- Lead market research efforts to inform brand strategies and stay ahead of industry trends and customer insights.
- Develop and maintain thought leadership, including overseeing annual industry research, reinforcing WalkMe's position as a leader in the digital adoption space.
- Mentor and lead a diverse team, promoting a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
- Contribute to customer acquisition and retention strategies, aiding WalkMe's growth in the B2B sector.
What should you bring to the table?
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in brand management, ideally in B2B SaaS or tech industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience in people management, including leading, mentoring, and developing teams within a corporate setting. - Must
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing brand strategies. - Must
- Experience in global brand management and adaptability to fast-paced environments.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills. -Native English speaker
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing, social media trends, and public relations.
As one of the world’s leading SaaS companies, WalkMe enables you to partner with some of the most creative, innovative, and dedicated people in the business. And when we’re not hard at work powering digital adoption, you’ll find us relaxing with a cup of coffee.
So why should you work for WalkMe? For starters:
●We’re ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as one of the TOP 20 software companies to work for in Israel.
●We were recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing software company in the world.
●We’re publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock exchange.
●We provide you with the latest cutting edge tech to power your work while developing and advancing your career
●We manage at eye-level, giving you the chance to work with anyone at the company. Want to pitch an idea to one of WalkMe’s founders or work on a project with our CEO? You’ve come to the right place.
●We recognize that you have a life outside the office. Whether it’s picking up the kids or taking some time off for yourself, we make sure you keep your work-life balance.
And that’s just the beginning! We could go on and on, but it would probably be easier to just apply and find out more.
Learn more about Digital Adoption Platform (DAP): https://www.walkme.com/digital-adoption-platform/
Take a look at our company culture: https://www.instagram.com/life.at.walkme/
Check out the latest WalkMe updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/walkme/