Director, Field Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to accomplish the promise of technology in today's overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe's guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
WalkMe is expanding its' Field Marketing team. This is a rare opportunity to join a hyper-growth company and help develop the foundation and influence strategy. The Director, Field Marketing will report directly to the RVP, Field Marketing, Americas. Sales and customer success teams will be important partners as you improve top of funnel growth, customer expansion, and retention through a variety of segment-focused marketing campaigns and tactics. The Director, Field Marketing is a conduit for the revenue organization to the marketing team.
What You'll Own
- Develop a trusted partnership with regional sales teams, and support territory needs through marketing strategies that accelerate deal velocity.
- Lead the integrated marketing field strategy for the region by being a single source of knowledge for updates around field marketing, partners, analysts, executive programs, and corporate initiatives.
- Prioritize pipeline acceleration programs with sales, corporate marketing, and partners.
- Create new approaches that generate leads, accelerate pipeline, and improve customer experience - with a keen focus on the marketing mix including webinars, direct mailers, in person events and virtual experiential activities.
- The GTM strategy to build a plan of execution, and formalize operational processes and Indicators- adjust strategy based on pipeline needs of the various sales business segments including strategic, enterprise, commercial, and public sector.
- Own campaign KPIs, evaluating performance, share results and recommendations with sales and marketing teams.
- Budget: Plan, track, and measure regional budget ensuring that resources are optimally allocated across initiatives and regularly report to marketing leadership.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 7+ years field marketing experience.
- First-hand knowledge of how sales and customer success organizations operate and their sales goals.
- Direct experience developing campaigns aimed at specified personas, and providing sales development support.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, such as Pardot, Salesforce, Tableau, Bizzabo, and DemandBase.
- Background in marketing communications, brand management, campaign development, events, and digital marketing.
What Sets Us Apart
- At WalkMe, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our global community and clients we serve through inclusive programs and initiatives including equal pay, employee resource groups, holistic benefits and more. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture which celebrates the unique experiences and perspectives each Team Member brings to the workplace.
- We seek to hire and develop the best talent, bringing a range of perspectives, experiences and background to the DAP category. This helps us better meet the diverse needs of our global communities and clients with creativity, insight, and market innovation. We welcome and encourage applicants from across different genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, age, national origin, citizen status, religion, body size, socioeconomic status, ability, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, veteran status or any other characteristic.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We offer hybrid and flexible hours to help manage work commitments and personal life effectively.
- Supportive Culture: We focus on the whole person, celebrating what makes us unique, and create space for community.
- Professional Development: We encourage continuous learning and offer opportunities for career development through our career compass offering.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for our Employees and Families, 401(k) program with company matching (up to $5,000), and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $125,00 and $200,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.