Senior Analyst, Customer Success Operations
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform how people learn, use and support digital technology. By seamlessly overlaying the User Interfaces of enterprise, mobile and web applications, WalkMe guides users through any digital workflow, across one or more applications, with an intuitive and aptly-automated experience that is tailored for each individual and appears only when and where needed. As an enhancement to any application’s UI, like a GPS it navigates users through complex and ever evolving processes and policies for better experiences and behavior. The outcome is improved process compliance, efficiency and application ROI.
WalkMe is looking for an Operations Manager to join our growing Customer Success Group (CSG) Operations team. The CSG Operations team is the right hand of the Customer Success Group organization. Reporting to the Sr. Director of this team, you'll promote operational integrity in the business and will be a forerunner in identifying trends, challenges, and opportunities. You will help guide our decisions with data-driven analysis and thoughtful recommendations. You'll work with a diverse cast in our Ops organization to help guide the growth and performance of the Renewals team.
What You'll Own
- Global churn forecasting and renewal retention processes
- Analytics; data analysis and reporting for leadership
- RM Dashboard reporting and maintenance
- Building models for predicting renewals and churn based on correlated data
- CS and RM Compensation design, planning and reporting
- Capacity Planning, coverage, and resource allocation
- CS and RM Department and individual performance KPIs & OKRs
- RM Business process & policy development
- RM Methodology enablement & process workflow documentation
- CS and RM workflows management; customer health, risk management, and trending modeling to foster renewal and expansion
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Must Have: Experience incorporating customer health insight into early churn warning. Knowledge of best practices in forecasting and ARR retention.
- 5+ years of experience working in Sales operations / CS Operations with a focus in retention and/or renewals.
- Quantitative analysis and data modeling experience within google sheets/Excel.
- Advanced Salesforce knowledge is required; lightning experience preferred. Experience exporting/importing data at scale required.
- Experience working with Tableau, Anaplan, working with Deal Desk (order management), contracts and finance teams.
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership while navigating in an ever-shifting environment.
What Sets Us Aart
- At WalkMe, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our global community and clients we serve through inclusive programs and initiatives including equal pay, employee resource groups, holistic benefits and more. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture which celebrates the unique experiences and perspectives each Team Member brings to the workplace.
- We seek to hire and develop the best talent, bringing a range of perspectives, experiences and background to the DAP category. This helps us better meet the diverse needs of our global communities and clients with creativity, insight, and market innovation. We welcome and encourage applicants from across different genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, age, national origin, citizen status, religion, body size, socioeconomic status, ability, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, veteran status or any other characteristic.
- We value collaboration and understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance . To support, we offer:
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We offer hybrid and flexible hours to help manage work commitments and personal life effectively.
- Supportive Culture: We focus on the whole person, celebrating what makes us unique, and create space for community.
- Professional Development: We encourage continuous learning and offer opportunities for career development through our career compass offering.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for our Employees and Families, 401(k) program with company matching (up to $5,000), and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $80,000 and $160,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.