Senior Account Executive
Verusen is a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide visibility, digitization and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply chains. The company’s AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP instances/systems while providing accurate MDM across the enterprise to optimize inventory costs. Intelligent controls enforce inventory procedures to help prevent future inventory spikes, while predictive capabilities optimize allocation and procurement needs. The result is a data foundation you can trust to move quickly to innovate and support related Industry 4.0 initiatives.
Verusen is venture-backed by leading investors from San Francisco to Boston, and is a Signature Company at Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Partnerships including SAP and Accenture. Verusen is a portfolio company of SAP.iO.
The position of the Account Executive is a critical role in our North America Sales team reporting to the Head of Sales. As an experienced B2B enterprise Software (SaaS preferred) account executive with a strong track record of success, you are responsible for driving customer and revenue growth.
- Be committed to sales excellence and accountability.
- Be evangelistic in how you represent the company and solution.
- Be relentless and authentic in sales pursuits.
- Collaborate with colleagues to close new business.
- Be committed to results.
- Supply chain knowledge is desirable.
What You’ll Do
- Help to evolve our sales culture by exceeding goals and working with customers and prospects to define our materials management positioning.
- Be a leader throughout sales processes.
- Drive results through productive sales plans, relationships and results.
- Proactive collaboration with Marketing, Partnerships, Executives, and Customer Success to align sales strategy.
- Sell to both new and existing clients
- Participate in marketing events and campaigns.
- Lead territory, business and account development responsibilities for a defined aspect of Verusen's annual plan.
- Be responsible for specific demand generation in your territory
Who You Are
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Enterprise software with average annual contract values in excess of $200,000 per year
- Experience with selling a market disrupting solution
- Experience in territory development
- Experience selling for both large and small companies
- Experience selling to manufacturing, distribution, and industrial companies
- Proven ability to create compelling value evangelizing innovative technology
- Complex and consultative sales success
- Known for relationship building with Senior Executives
- Relentless drive to find ways to close business
- Ability to leverage all roles within a company to align with sales process
- Bold, intuitive and leader of winning sales approaches
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Start-up experience
- Experience with selling to Budget, Authority, Need and Timing (BANT) methodology
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- Located in the Southeast region preferred with ability to come into our Atlanta office
What We Offer
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way global supply chains work.
- Awesome team culture of proven winners with a high sense of urgency and getting stuff done
- Ability to contribute to sales and marketing strategies in a disruptive market
- Huge territory opportunity in a young growth company
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest in tech stack advantages to manage your territory and business plans.
- Competitive benefits
- Compensation includes equity
- Hybrid work model
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Verusen, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support a diverse culture, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Something looks off?